Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mini Haul & Favorite Swatches

Sally Beauty Supply Mini Haul


A couple of new little additions to my collection includes:

A.S.P. Nail Art 4 Pack Brush Set. There are 3 brushes made for striping and 1 small flat brush.

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara. It's a cute little concoction. The base is a gilted silver with blue glitter in it.

Art Club Nail Art Gold Hologram Stars. This is a little jar of open gold stars and small whole gold stars. You paint your nails with either your favorite color of just a clear coat, before it dries you apply the stars with tweezers then finish with a top coat.

Last is Ikonna Select-a-Style. The one I bought is a set of 12 flowers. You apply this just like you do with the stars.

Swatches

These are 4 of my favorite colors and on my thumb is a swatch of my new color.


My new color is China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara. Sorry for the typo on the picture. It is a dense silver glitter with blue glitter flecks.

Next is China Glaze For Audrey. Its a cute light robin's egg/teal color.

OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry is an interesting color. I wanna call it a port wine kinda color but more purple. It also has a nice shimmer to it.

OPI Significant Other Color. In the bottle it is a light purple with a gold/green shimmer. On the nail it comes out sheer.

OPI My Private Jet. This is my favorite color. It is a dark grey color with a gold/red shimmer and small flecks of holographic glitter. It's super simple and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment