Monday, December 19, 2011

Sephora Haul

I had a blast at Sephora today :) The workers were awesome and so friendly! The ladies there loved my nails that I did, the Rainbow Shatter. If any of the ladies who work at Sephora in Old Town are reading this: THANK YOU for the awesome shopping experience you guys were sooo nice and sweet!

Alright on to the first product!

This first item is Clinique High Lengths Mascara. This is my point perk item of the day :) It's a cute little 3½ inch travel sized mascara. It's a white tube with a light lime green comb instead of a typical brush.

My first item is Sephora's Mini Heated Lash Curler. This is just a smidge over 3½ inches. It uses a single AAA battery. There is a double coil inside and has (the best way I can describe it) raised edges to keep from burning the skin. It is $12.

      







Now here is the item I've been dying to have for a while now *drum roll please?* NAKED by Urban Decay!!! YAYY!! It comes with 12 neutral colored eyeshadows, an eyeshadow brush, and a Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion with an applicator brush. There is also a good sized mirror included on the box. The box is 8" by 2½" and each eyeshadow is 1½" by ½". I got this for $48

The colors are:
Virgin
Sin
Naked
Sidecar
Buck
Half Baked
Smog
Darkhorse
Toasted
Hustle
Creep Gunmetal

I can't what to do all of the possibilities with this palette!!



Now the last product is a lifesaver for those of you who are like me who have an oily t-zone. You would do your makeup and it's all pretty and shine-free but a couple of hours into your day your nose is all shiny! GAH! And honestly bringing a whole compact and a brush and whipping it out in the middle of the day is such a hassle sometimes. So here's the lifesaver, it is a refillable powder brush. It's a little tricky to maneuver at first but after familiarizing a bit it's not so bad. It also twists open and close is it doesn't spill out when it's not in use. It is stands 5 inches tall and 1¼ inch in diameter and I bought it for $17.

No comments:

Post a Comment