Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowman Nails



 What I used:
China Glaze White on White (white)
China Glaze For Audrey (robin's egg)
China Glaze Fairy Dust (small holographic glitter)
Orly Liquid Vinyl (black)
OPI The Thrill of Brazil (red)
Color Club Orna-Minted (Chunky Glitter) **a plus it smells like peppermint
Dotting Tool/Make Shift Dotting Tool




**DISCLAIMER: I found this on youtube then added my own little spin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBhzpiTNvPM Thank you IHaveACupcake

1. Always start with a base coat.
2. Paint 2 coats of red. I used OPI The Thrill of Brazil. OPI Vodka & Caviar is good too.
3. Paint 1 coat of small glitter. I used China Glaze Fairy dust.
4. Paint 1 coat of chunky glitter. I used Color Club Orna-Minted on all but ring fingers.
**Now it's time to create the snowman!
5. Using the biggest dotting tool create the body with white (I used China Glaze White on White) with a bigger circle on the bottom a smaller circle on top, leave a small space in between the two. Drawing these two circles you will have to make them bigger than what the dotting tool makes. Let it dry.
6. Using the biggest dotting tool make the eyes with black (I used Orly Liquid Vinyl) in the middle of the top circle and with the smallest dotting tool make 2 buttons with black on the bottom circle. With a medium dotting tool free hand draw the hat.
7. With a medium dotting tool make the inside eye circle with white.
8. With a medium dotting tool make the scarf free hand. I used China Glaze For Audrey a robin's egg color but you can use any color of your choice. Let it dry completely so it won't smear.
9. Finish with a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment