Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bumble Bee buzzzzz :)



 What I used:
China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le (blue)
China Glaze White on White (white)
Illamasqua Wayward (Yellow)
Nicole by OPI Razzle Dazzler
Palette
Dotting Tool



This is a super cute project I did on my friend's nails. It's simple and fun :)

1. Always use a base coat.
2. Paint 2 coats of blue. I used China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le
3. With a large dotting tool draw a horizontal oval on the middle finger for the body. Then draw 2 smaller vertical ovals on the top for the wings and a small line for the stinger. Last use a small dotter to draw a trail of dots. I used Nicole by OPI Razzle Dazzler.
4. With a medium dotting tool draw 2 yellow stripes on the body with yellow. I used Illamasqua Wayward.
5. With a small dotter make the eyes with white. I used China Glaze White on White.
6. Finish with a top coat! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment