Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Newsprint Nail




What I used:
China Glaze Recycle (medium grey)
OPI French Quater for Your Thoughts (light grey)
China Glaze For Audrey (robin's egg)
Newspaper
Skissors
Rubbing Alcohol
Small Spritzer or Cotton Balls



1. Cut newspaper into 10 pieces that fit over your nail.


2. Always use a base coat.

**With this project you can use your own colors. You can go realistic and choose a light grey color but if you're feeling funky you can go pink or purple or any of your favorite colors but remember the ink is black so stay away from dark colors:)

3. For the first picture I used China Glaze Recycle (medium grey color on the blue tint) my nail broke :( so I did a take two with OPI French Quarter for Your Thoughts (light grey with a yellow/pink tint). I was feeling a little funky so I painted my ring finger China Glaze For Audrey
4. Let the polish dry completely or else the next step will mess up.
5. Using a spritzer spray the nail with rubbing alcohol or soak a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and dab the nail completely.
6. Lay the newspaper piece over the nail and spray or dab with alcohol again then firmly press down with a rocking motion with your finger for 10-15 seconds.
7. Finish with a top coat.

If you want you can use comic strips instead of articles too!

No comments:

Post a Comment