Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Red & White Dot Tips


What I used:
OPI The Thrill of Brazil (red)
China Glaze White on White (white)
Finger Paint Easel Come, Easel Go (silver)
Essie Sugar Daddy (light pink)
Striping Brush
Dotting Tool
Scotch Tape

**DISCLAIMER: I found this on youtube then added my own little spin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXd_nxlEuKA thank you cutepolish!! :)


1. Always use a base coat.
2. I used one coat of Essie Sugar Daddy. Let it dry completely.
3. Take a strip of scotch tape and stick it on your palm once so it's not too sticky, then apply it onto your nail diagonally. (**hint: press down only half of the tape onto the nail then pop up the edge not stuck to your nail so it would be less likely to lift up. Make sure you press it down at the sides too.)
4. Use 2 coats of your base color. I used OPI The Thrill of Brazil. Let it dry.
5. Using your biggest dotting tool and your dots color, randomly dot the painted area. I used China Glaze White on White.
6. With the striping tool and and your stipe color draw the stripe under the painted area. Let everything dry. I used Finger Paints Easel Come, Easel Go.
7. Finish with a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment