Saturday, December 17, 2011

Orofluido Beauty Elixir



I decided that it was time to do a post on my favorite hair product. I have frizzy bi-polar hair and from the coloring and using the blow drier and straightener and curler you can imagine my hair is damaged too! Orofluido Beauty Elixir is a hair saver definitely! But again different hair you get different results. I do have too say though that it is expensive but it is worth it and it is a pretty big bottle and with hair oil you only use a very small amount so it lasts a very long time. On the technical side it is made in Barcelona, Spain. It has Cyperus Oil from Egypt, Linseed Oil from the Mediterranean, and Argan Oil from Morocco. The oil isn't too thick and when a small amount is applied to wet hair it is very lightweight. It smells really good compared to other high end hair oils. It smells sweet and like vanilla.

How I use it:

I follow my regular hair routine in the shower, shampoo and conditioner. Before I get out I lightly wring my hair to squeeze out the excess water then I run a towel through my hair so that it is wet but not soaking and dripping all over the place. Then I put a small nickle size amount on my palm and rub it between my hand then comb it through my hair concentrating on the ends. Then I towel wrap my hair for a while. Me I'm trying to stay away from the heat so I air dry my hair but after applying the oil you can follow your regularly scheduled routine.

**When I use this I usually find my hair softer and less frizzy.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment